Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gomez says he will remain with Stuttgart

Germany striker Mario Gomez has rubbished speculation linking him with a move away from Stuttgart.

Gomez remaining with Stuttgart

Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich have made no secret of their desire to lure Gomez to the Allianz Arena.

English Premier League side Arsenal have been also credited with an interest in the 23-year-old.

However, Gomez, who scored 19 goals in the Bundesliga last season, said he had no intention of leaving Stuttgart.

"Some people have asked me to state my loyalty to Stuttgart," the giant striker told his own website.

"That is not necessary though as not once did I say I wanted to leave the club this summer. I have a contract with Stuttgart.

"I am honored by the interest from some leading European clubs but, as I said months ago, if I move, everything has to be right."

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All