Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pogatetz Eyes New Boro Deal

Middlesbrough defender Emanuel Pogatetz wants to extend his stay at the Riverside beyond the terms of his current contract.

Pogatetz Eyes New Boro Deal

The Austrian international still has two years to run on his current deal, but is confident that a new agreement will be reached in the future.

‘Mad Dog’ featured in all of Austria’s Euro 2008 campaign, and claims that his club are happy to retain his services.

Although a new deal has not yet been signed, Pogatetz is intent on prolonging his north-east stay.

He told the Evening Gazette: "We have been talking about it for a short period now. I have said that I really want to be here as long as possible and there are signals from the club that they want to keep me here, so I think we will reach an agreement. I don't know when, but it looks very good. There's no pressure.

"I still have two more years to go and I'm very confident I can extend my contract and be here as long as possible. There is no rush, we're in talks and that's a good sign. Like I said, the club wants to extend my contract, I want to be here, so I'm sure we will reach an agreement at some point."

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All