Monday, July 21, 2008

Lucho Wants Porto Exit

FC Porto creative midfielder Lucho González has once again expressed his desire for a move this summer...

Lucho Gonzalez - Porto

The Argentina international has been linked with a transfer away from Estádio do Dragão for most of the summer, with Atlético Madrid emerging as serious candidates to win the race for his signature.

El Comandante has made no secret of his desire to experience football in a more competitive league and he has now voiced his thoughts on his future once again.

"I think this is the right time to looking for another challenge. I am 27 years old and I would like to try another country," he told Ole.

Vicente Calderón seems to be his most likely destination, although Lucho does not rule out a move to England and the Premier League.

"If I see myself in Spain? It's a league that attracts me. Atlético Madrid? I won't talk about clubs because I do not know what might happen. But there are other interesting leagues, like the British," Lucho added.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All