Monday, July 21, 2008

Arshavin Unhappy With Asking Price

Andrei Arshavin feels that Zenit St Petersburg's price tag on him is preventing him from moving clubs.


Arshavin Unhappy With Asking Price

Uefa Cup and Euro 2008 star Andrei Arshavin feels that an unrealistic price tag of £24million is an unrealistic fee. It has recently been reported that League Cup winners and Uefa Cup hopefuls this term, Tottenham Hotspur, have enquired about the playmaker's status at current club Zenit St Petersburg.

The Russian star fears he may be priced out of a move he so publicly craves. The 27-year old number 10, is quoted in The Guardian as saying: "Zenit are asking for so much money. I know Barcelona offered £11.9m, but Zenit are asking for £23.8m."

"I have made my decision, and Zenit coach Dick Advocaat knows I want to go. I do not know if it will be to London, but my desire is well-known."

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All