Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mutu: Fiorentina For Life

Adrian Mutu has rubbished rumours of a possible move to Roma, and says that he wants to end his career with Fiorentina.

Mutu: Fiorentina For Life

The Romanian is currently in the middle of contract negotiations with the Viola, and the Italian press have been constantly reporting over the past few weeks that these talks were not going well, and that a possible transfer to Roma was on the cards.

However, Mutu has seemingly ended all this speculation once and for all by declaring that he wants to stay at Fiorentina for life.

“We are currently negotiating my contract and I heard some very interesting things in today’s [contract] meeting. I think in the next few days we can put pen to paper,” explained Mutu.

“I have the opportunity to end my career at Fiorentina and that is what I want to do. It’s not just about money, but other conditions too

“I have not spoken to Roma at all. I don’t know if my agent did. In any case, it is not the first time a club has inquired after me, so I am used to it and it didn’t affect me.

“The contract proposal [with Fiorentina] is the same as it ever was, we are just waiting for the President. I have no reason to want a change of scenery. In today’s meeting we decided that I’ll sign if that’s what the President wants.”

The 29-year-old Mutu joined the Viola from Juventus in 2006, and has been arguably the club’s key player in both of his two seasons at the club.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All