Sunday, July 6, 2008

HUNTELAAR: UNITED WANT ME

Klass-Jan Huntelaar claims that Manchester United are interested in bringing him to Old Trafford.

HUNTELAAR: UNITED WANT ME

The Ajax striker recently turned down the offer of a new contract with the club, prompting speculation that he is set for a big money move away from Holland.

And the striker told Dutch media: "I love clubs with great history like Ajax, I also love Manchester United.

"It's a club that makes me dream, especially as Ruud van Nistelrooy played there and did great things with them.

"I know certain English clubs are following me, like Manchester United, who are very interested in me."

However, United could face competition, according to reports in the Sunday papers.

The News of the World claims Arsenal are lining up an £18million bid for Huntelaar, should they sell Emmanueal Adebayor to Barcelona.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All