Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mourinho Can Make Me Better - Ibra

Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic talked about his condition on his return from injury and his relationship with Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho Can Make Me Better - Ibra

Inter star Zlatan Ibrahimovic managed to get some playing minutes on his return from injury today in the first match of the Amsterdam Tournament against Sevilla. After the match, which finished goalless, he talked about his condition and his impression of coach Jose Mourinho.

"I felt good, I played without feeling pain," he said. "I am improving every day. I've been working to come back for over a week. Clearly I still lack the match rhythm, but it all went well, just like we hoped.

"Mourinho had asked me how I felt the last few days. He saw I did well during training and I told him I was ready to get back on the pitch. It was important to verify how the work was going and the result was positive.

"I'm very happy about the things Mourinho has said about me in this period, he has trust in me and I have faith in him too. I think he can still give me a lot to grow and I think I can give a lot to him and to Inter."

Mourinho announced today that the Swede will play 45 minutes of tomorrow's match against his former club Ajax, who are hosting the tournament.

"We will evalute in the next few hours how the knee is doing but I think there are no problems, so I hope to play tomorrow and also in Lisbon against Benfica in the last friendly," Ibra concluded.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All