Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mancini Tells Roma: They Treat Me Equally Here

Inter midfielder Amantino Mancini has hit out at his old club Roma and former coach Luciano Spalletti by suggesting he was not treated fairly in the Eternal city.

Amantino Mancini, Milan-Inter

The Brazilian, who spent five seasons with the Giallorossi, moved to San Siro this summer after falling out with his old side.

Reports claimed that his poor relationship with Spalletti caused tension in the dressing room and ultimately, it led to his exit.

Mancini spoke about his days at Roma and he has revealed that everyone is treated more fairly at Inter.

“Roma is now in the past, Inter is my life now,” Mancini told La Repubblica.

“I can say that everything is different here both in terms of football and life.

“I have understood what football is all about in Milan and now I have to adapt to the Milanese lifestyle.

“Of course, I will never forget the five years I had at Roma. I always found myself well there during that time.

“All I will say is that here people are treated equally and in the same way, both from the coach and from the clubs directors.”

Mancini has enjoyed a good pre-season with the Nerazzurri and he is likely to be the first choice winger in Jose Mourinho’s favoured 4-3-3 formation.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All