Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Am Ready For Juventus - Giovinco



Juventus starlet Sebastian Giovinco admits he is ready to show the Old Lady his true values and that he is not worried about his contract renewal as he believes it’s only a matter of time.


The Bianconeri have been taking their time in terms of offering the 21-year-old a new deal, leading to rife speculation that Giovinco is fed up and wants out.

Arsenal have been watching at arms length and reports in both Italy and England claimed the Italian playmaker would move to the Emirates stadium.

However, Giovinco has revealed his ambitions to stay on with the Old Lady.

“I want to become a focal point with Juventus and I am working hard to do just that, I hope to achieve this,” Giovinco told Tuttosport.

“A lot of people have told me not to get too carried away playing with all these great stars but I am not like that.

“I am calm regarding the contract renewal because I know there will not be any problems with that. I think about playing.

“There are various components which need to be ironed out but I would prefer not to talk about the new deal.”

Giovinco is hoping he can get more playing time in Claudio Ranieri’s side given the recent injuries which have affected the team.

“It’s not good that injuries have struck our players but I am ready to come in and play,” added the youngster.

“I was a little tired after the Olympics but now I am fine and ready in terms of fitness.”

The Bianconeri travel to Cagliari this weekend but it is unlikely that Giovinco will play. Claudio Ranieri is likely to start with Alessandro Del Piero and Amauri up front.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All