Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ronaldo focused on Euros

Cristiano Ronaldo has reiterated that he will not discuss his future before the end of the European Championship.
Ronaldo focused on Euros

The Manchester United winger is being courted by Real Madrid, with the Spanish champions rumoured to be preparing a big-money bid for Ronaldo.
Real's pursuit of the Portugal international prompted United to complain to Fifa, only for world football's governing body to take no action at this stage.
Ronaldo, whose international boss Luiz Felipe Scolari is heading to the Premier League after Euro 2008 to take over at Chelsea, was again quizzed on his future at a press conference on Tuesday.
But the 23-year-old stressed that he will not contemplate his future now and is focused on Portugal's quarter-final with Germany on Thursday.

Scolari praise
"At the last game I already said that I don't want to talk about my future," said Ronaldo, live on Sky Sports News.
"Now, I am concentrated for the Germany game.
"Mr Scolari has already decided (his future) and has decided very well. I will talk about it at the end of the European Championship."
Ronaldo also praised Scolari's influence and expects the Brazilian to make an impact during his time at Stamford Bridge.
He added: "He's a friend and I have a great friendship with him.
"He has decided on a good future and I think things will go all right for him.
"He's a great coach and I will always consider him as a friend."

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All