Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ETO`O SNUBS SPURS

Eto'o



Tottenham's hopes of signing Samuel Eto'o have
been dashed after the Barcelona striker admitted
he is looking for a bigger challenge.

Eto'o insists he is happy to see out the remaining two years on his Barcelona contract, but he is expected to leave the Camp Nou this summer as new manager Pep Guardiola makes his mark on his inherited squad.

Tottenham are understood to have an interest in Eto'o as boss Juande Ramos prepares for the possible exit of star asset Dimitar Berbatov.

However, Cameroon international Eto'o - who was on target for his country in their 2010 World Cup qualifying victory over Mauritius on Sunday - has ruled out the possibility of moving to White Hart Line.

"Tottenham, and I hope the English fans will forgive me, are a club in mid-table and I need more," Eto'o told CRTV.

"I insist that I have a contract with Barcelona until 2010 and I feel great at the club."

However, Eto'o has hinted that he would be keen to join Jose Mourinho's revolution at Internazionale.

Mourinho is ready to ring the changes at the Giuseppe Meazza this summer and, having attempted to sign Eto'o while in charge at Chelsea, the Portuguese could renew his interest.

"I cannot exclude the option of Inter, but I want to repeat that I still feel I am a Barcelona and that I feel under no pressure," Eto'o concluded.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All