Saturday, October 18, 2008

People Should Keep Their Virginity Until Marriage - Kaka

Kaka, Milan
Milan and Brazil playmaker Kaka believes his decision to stay a virgin until he gets married should be an example to every youngster around the world...


Although the Rossoneri star is active on the training pitch, the same cannot be said in the bedroom department following his latest revelations.

Kaka, who is a very devoted Evangelist, believes it's right not to have sex before marriage and he has a message for all those who have their doubts.

"I am a great example. The majority of people say that after marriage, they don't like jumping into bed with their partner because there is no desires. However, this is not true, my wife is the person I love and it was worth waiting," Kaka told Fohla de Sao Paulo.

"A lot of people were surprised and shocked with me but I think it's the best decision. I am an evangelist and I believe in those values. I think people need to prevent themselves from making love before marriage.

"Of course, everyone has their own opinions but I think it was worth the wait."

The Milan star has been away on international duty with Brazil but he will be back in action for his club on Sunday when Sampdoria make the trip to San Siro.

The Rossoneri are three points off the pace in Serie A.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

If You Want To Exchange: All4All@hotmail.com
All4All